You can design, evaluate, deploy, and monitor your NLP pipelines using an intuitive user interface and a powerful REST API. Along the way, you can easily involve your colleagues and end-users to make sure you end up with a pipeline delivering true value for your use case. Just invite them to your workspace and that’s it!
When your pipeline’s been tested, evaluated, and deployed, you can connect deepset Cloud via the REST API to your target application and use it wherever you need it.
Use deepset Cloud to help you through all the steps of creating an NLP application.
- deepset Cloud offers file preprocessing nodes that you can use in your indexing pipeline to preprocess your data.
- In deepset Cloud, you work with pipelines. Pipelines are made up of nodes so that the output of one node is used by another node. Nodes are like building blocks - you can mix and match different nodes or replace a node with another one to create the perfect search system.
- Use deepset Cloud Experiments to collect metrics about your pipeline performance and tweak it to achieve even better results.
- Demo your app to your colleagues and let them test it, all in deepset Cloud UI.
You can use deepset Cloud to design your search system by combining different nodes into pipelines using an intuitive interface:
- Design search pipelines using YAML or Jupyter Notebooks
- Run experiments to identify the best pipeline for your use case
- Run searches on your file set with the pipelines you created
- Show your work to others, let them test it, and collect their feedback
- Deploy your pipeline and let deepset Cloud take care of all the scaling
- Integrate the search in your application and deliver more relevant search results to your users
Have a look at our video for an overview of what you can do with deepset Cloud:
For licensing information about third-party software used in deepset Cloud, see Third-Party Software.
Haystack is deepset's open-source NLP framework for creating search systems. deepset Cloud uses Haystack's nodes and methods. If you've already worked with Haystack, you can reuse this work in deepset Cloud.
The Haystack version that deepset Cloud uses is 1.8.0.
In deepset Cloud, you work within a workspace to which you were added. Pipelines and data are not shared among workspaces. Workspaces belong to an organization. Users that are part of an organization can access all the workspaces in this organization.
If you're assigned to multiple workspaces, you can quickly switch between them.
After logging in, you land on the Dashboard, where you can view your workspace statistics, the number of searches run last month, and the details of the last five searches.
Here's how to access the main tasks in deepset Cloud:
|Action||What to click|
|Switch between workspaces||Your workspace name|
|Create a workspace||Your workspace name > Type the name of the new workspace|
|Create and manage your pipelines||Pipelines|
|Upload the files you want to use for search and work with your evaluation set||Data|
|Work in a Jupyter notebook||Notebooks|
|To run a search using a pipeline that you select||Search|
Updated 20 days ago