First, generate an API key and save it.
The easiest way is to start with the API Reference documentation:
- Go to the Search documentation page.
- Enter the necessary parameters:
- Type the name of the pipeline to use for the search.
- Type the name of the workspace containing the pipeline you want to use in your target app.
- Optionally, add filters. (You can use metadata from your documents as filters to narrow down the search. For more information, see Add Search Filters.)
- Type the queries.
- In the Bearer field, paste the API key you previously generated.
- Choose the programing language that you want to use and copy the code.
You can then wrap this code in a function and modify it as needed.
For question answering pipelines, you can highlight the answer in the document, which makes it much easier for the users to spot it. Here is an example of what it looks like:
The response for a question answering pipeline contains the exact position of the answer both in the document (
offsets_in_document) and in the context (
offsets_in_context). You can use it to format how the answers are displayed.
Updated 22 days ago