For each search result, there is a relevance score telling you how confident the model is about this answer. To learn more about these scores, see Relevance Scores.
- If you're asking your colleague to run a search with your pipeline to test it, have a look at Guidelines for Onboarding Your Users.
- You must have a deployed pipeline.
- Log in to deepset Cloud.
- Click Search.
- Select the pipeline and filters that you want to use.
Note: Filters are available only if the files have metadata. You can add metadata to your files when you're uploading them. These metadata then act as filters during the search.
- Ask a question and click Search.
- Go to the Search documentation page.
- Enter the necessary parameters:
- Type the name of the pipeline to use for the search.
- Type the name of the workspace containing the pipeline you want to use in your target app.
- Optionally, add filters. (You can use metadata from your documents as filters to narrow down the search. For more information, see Add Search Filters.)
- Type the queries.
- In the Bearer field, paste the API key you previously generated.
- Choose the programing language that you want to use and copy the code.
You can open or download each document containing the answer. To do that, hover over the three dots icon next to the document name.
You can also give feedback for each answer. Use the thumbs-up and thumbs-down icons. This way, you can let the pipeline creator know how the pipeline's doing.
As the pipeline creator, you can then analyze the feedback on the Pipeline Details page. Click the pipeline name to open it.
Updated 23 days ago