You must be an Admin to perform this task.
If you connect deepset Cloud with a model provider, you no longer need to provide
api_key in your pipelines when using a model from this provider. Once a model provider is connected, you could use the models hosted there in your deepset Cloud pipelines.
For Hugging Face, this is only needed if you want to use a private model.
- You must have an active account with the model provider you want to connect.
- Prepare your user access token or credentials as you'll them to connect the model provider to deepset Cloud. For more information, see:
- Click your name in the top right corner and select Connections.
- Click Connect next to a model provider.
- Enter your user access token and submit it.
Updated 2 months ago