Quick Start Guide
Create an NLP pipeline using one of our ready-made templates and enjoy the benefits of deepset Cloud.
You must be an Admin to perform this task.
In a nutshell, here are the steps you must take to create a search app:
Upload Your Files
First, add the files on which you want to run your search:
- Log in to deepset Cloud.
- On the Dashboard, go to Data> Files > Upload Files.
- Drag the files from your computer and drop them into the Upload Files window. deepset Cloud accepts PDF and TXT files.
- Click Upload. Your files are now listed on the Files page.
Create a Pipeline
Now, add the pipeline that we created for you:
- In deepset Cloud, go to Pipelines > New Pipeline.
- In YAML Editor, choose Create Pipeline > From Template.
- Choose the template that best matches your use case.
To view the templates and when to use them, see Sample Pipelines.
- Update the template name and save it.
- Click Deploy. This indexes your files and deploys the pipeline so that you can use it for search.
- In deepset Cloud, click Search.
- Select the pipeline that you just deployed.
- Type your question and search for the answer. That’s it!
What To Do Next?
Now you can start experimenting with your pipeline to check if it's the best one for your use case. You can also Share a Pipeline Prototype with real users to let them try it out.
Updated 4 months ago