You must be an Admin to perform this task.
In a nutshell, here are the steps you must take to create a search app:
First, add the files on which you want to run your search:
- Log in to deepset Cloud.
- Go to Files > Upload Files.
- Drag the files from your computer and drop them into the Upload Files window. deepset Cloud accepts PDF and TXT files.
- Click Upload. Your files are now listed on the Files page.
Now, create a pipeline in the simplest way:
In deepset Cloud, go to Pipeline Templates.
Find a template that best matches your use case, hover over it, and click Use Template.
Give your pipeline a name and click Create Pipeline. You're redirected to the Pipeline Details page.
To use your pipeline, you must deploy it first. Click Deploy in the upper right corner. This indexes your files and deploys the pipeline.
- In deepset Cloud, click Playground.
- Select the pipeline that you just deployed.
- Type a query and click Search to try out your pipeline. That's it!
Updated about 1 month ago