You must be an Admin to perform this task.
- Description: All of the files were processed but at least one of the files failed to be indexed.
- Solution: Check the following issues:
- From an NLP standpoint, is your pipeline OK?
- Are your files OK? Are any of your files corrupted?
- Is there a node in your pipeline that may be throwing exceptions for certain files because of encoding or some other node settings?
- Use the the get pipeline files endpoint to see the status of the files.
- Delete your files and upload them again to trigger indexing for these files. For more information, see Upload Files.
- Description: Your pipeline didn't get deployed and the files weren't indexed.
- Run your pipeline locally and check if there are any errors. You can do it by opening it in the JupyterLab and running it there. For more information, see Update a Pipeline and Use SDK to Work with Pipelines.
- Contact deepset Cloud support. Type your question in the chatbot and we'll respond within 24 hours.
Updated 8 days ago